A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Yankama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Yankama is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Yankama, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Yankama graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Yankama has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Battle Creek Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yankama accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rachel D. Yankama practice?
Dr. Rachel Yankama practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Battle Creek, MI.
See Battle Creek Obstetricians & Gynecologists.