A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Yankama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Yankama is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Yankama, MD, MPH is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Yankama graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Yankama has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Battle Creek Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel D Yankama MD and MPH is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rachel D. Yankama practice?
- Dr. Rachel Yankama has 1 office location.
Dr. Rachel Yankama practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Battle Creek, MI.
See Battle Creek Obstetricians & Gynecologists.