A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Yankey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Yankey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Yankey graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Yankey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Blessing Hospital
- Blessing Hospital at 11th
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel Diane Yankey MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rachel D. Yankey practice?
- Dr. Rachel Yankey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rachel Yankey practices Family Medicine near Edgewater, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Quincy, IL.
See Edgewater Family Physicians.