A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Zent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Zent, Breast Care Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Zent, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Zent graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Zent has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Presbyterian Hospital Of Rockwall
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel Marie Zent MD is a female Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rachel M. Zent practice?
- Dr. Rachel Zent has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rachel Zent practices Surgery and Surgical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rockwall, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.