A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Zuckerbrot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Zuckerbrot is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zuckerbrot
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Zuckerbrot Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Zuckerbrot, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Child Psychiatry
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zuckerbrot graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Zuckerbrot has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel Zuckerbrot MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rachel Zuckerbrot practice?
- Dr. Rachel Zuckerbrot has 1 office location.
Dr. Rachel Zuckerbrot practices Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians, New York Psychiatrists, and New York Child Psychiatrists.