A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachel Zuckerbrot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachel Zuckerbrot is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachel Zuckerbrot, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Child Psychiatry
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Zuckerbrot graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Zuckerbrot has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachel Zuckerbrot MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rachel Zuckerbrot practice?
- Dr. Rachel Zuckerbrot has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rachel Zuckerbrot practices Pediatrics, Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians, New York Psychiatrists, and New York Child Psychiatrists.