Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rachel Zuckerbrot
Dr. Rachel Zuckerbrot, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry and Pediatrics. Dr. Zuckerbrot is affiliated with New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia, New York Presbyterian / Westchester and NewYork-PresbyterianColumbia. She speaks English.
Dr. Rachel Zuckerbrot has the following 4 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Child Psychiatry
A pediatric/adolescent psychiatrist is a doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating mental and emotional conditions in young children and adolescents.
These specialists study psychopathological disorders and their causes in order...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Rachel Zuckerbrot is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Elisabeth Guthrie
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry, Neurology, Pediatrics
New York, NY 0.01 mi33
Dr. Eric Kandel
Legal Medicine, Psychiatry
New York, NY 0.01 mi57
Dr. Helene Keable
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry, Pediatrics
New York, NY 0.02 mi14