Dr. Rachel Zurek Is this you?

April 30th, 2016

Best female Dr around

Completely understands women issues, especially peri-menopausal craziness, which Dr Zurek says its not craziness, it just a lot of different things my body is going through and completely listens to what you have to say and is truly concerned how you are feeling. She spends so much time with me with every visit. I'm so thankful for her, she put me on a medication that helps my hot flashes, it also helps my anxiety, keeps my emotions in check and had no weight gain from the medication. In fact I lost 5 pounds in 3 months without working out or dieting. I feel like a normal human being again and my family is truly thankful too. I'm 52 years old and I'm glad she will be my Physician for the rest of my life! The office is very prompt with returning phone calls and I get my labs and tests results the next day even if they are normal result! That's what I call an excellent Dr,'s office. Thank you God for Dr Zurek!

January 11th, 2016

Wonderful doctor, so happy to have found her. She cares, listens, and provides the best treatment. Her nurse Jan is wonderful too.

December 19th, 2015

she is excellent

she is excellent

February 10th, 2015

Dr Zurek is able to quickly and accurately diagnose then provide effective treatment.

February 3rd, 2015

Excellent

Dr. Z used to be my PCP until I had to move out of state. I referred my geriatric father to her and he has never been under any better care! She is thorough in her assessments and diagnosis. Her office staff is very kind as well. Highly recommend.

October 18th, 2013

Wonderful family physician!

My family has been going to Dr. Zurek for years. We all love her and feel that she takes excellent care of us. I have referred many people to her and they all feel the same. Don't listen to the person in the other review- they obviously don't know her at all. I hope Dr. Zurek stays in Orland for a long time!

October 7th, 2013

Inexperienced. Quack. Wouldn't let her take care of an animal. Has no talent for medical practice.

June 28th, 2016