A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachelle Ambrose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachelle Ambrose is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachelle Ambrose, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ambrose graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Ambrose has 3 hospital affiliations:
- York Hospital
- Gettysburg Hospital
- WellSpan Medical Group
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ambrose accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rachelle Ambrose practice?
Dr. Rachelle Ambrose practices Pediatrics near Dover, PA.
Additional practice locations include: York, PA.
See Dover Pediatricians.