A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachelle Bitton is Good. Dr. Bitton has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachelle Bitton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
She has special expertise in 8 Areas, including Diabetes, Metabolic Bone Diseases, and Osteoporosis.5 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bitton graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bitton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital at Manhasset
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bitton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 14 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rachelle Bitton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rachelle N. Bitton practice?
Dr. Rachelle Bitton practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology and Metabolism, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists and New Hyde Park Endocrinologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Racquel Bitton, Dr. Racheal Bitton, Dr. Raquel Bitton, Dr. Rachele Bitton