A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachelle Bitton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachelle Bitton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachelle Bitton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bitton graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bitton has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachelle Nemetsky Bitton MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Rachelle N. Bitton practice?
- Dr. Rachelle Bitton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rachelle Bitton practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists and New Hyde Park Endocrinologists.