A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachelle Bitton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachelle Bitton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bitton
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Bitton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachelle Bitton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bitton graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bitton has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachelle Nemetsky Bitton MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Rachelle N. Bitton practice?
- Dr. Rachelle Bitton has 1 office location.
Dr. Rachelle Bitton practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists and New Hyde Park Endocrinologists.