A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachelle De La Fuente-Dupiton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachelle De La Fuente-Dupiton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. De La Fuente-Dupiton graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. De La Fuente-Dupiton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Queens Hospital Center
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Fulton Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachelle Beatrice De La Fuente-Dupiton MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rachelle B. De La Fuente-Dupiton practice?
- Dr. Rachelle De La Fuente-Dupiton has 1 office location.
Dr. Rachelle De La Fuente-Dupiton practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists.