A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachelle Dennis-Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachelle Dennis-Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachelle Dennis-Smith, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dennis-Smith graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Dennis-Smith has 8 hospital affiliations:
- South Fulton Medical Center
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Scottish Rite
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachelle L Dennis-Smith MD is a female Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rachelle L. Dennis-Smith practice?
- Dr. Rachelle Dennis-Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Rachelle Dennis-Smith practices Pediatrics near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians.