Learn more about Dr. Rachelle Gorrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachelle Gorrell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gorrell
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Gorrell Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorrell graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Gorrell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Phelps County Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachelle Gorrell DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rachelle Gorrell practice?
- Dr. Rachelle Gorrell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rachelle Gorrell practices Family Medicine near Saint James, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Rolla, MO.
See Saint James Primary Care Doctors.