A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachelle Gorrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachelle Gorrell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorrell graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Gorrell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Phelps County Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachelle Gorrell DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rachelle Gorrell practice?
- Dr. Rachelle Gorrell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rachelle Gorrell practices Family Medicine near Saint James, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Rolla, MO.
See Saint James Primary Care Doctors.