A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachelle Halpern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachelle Halpern is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachelle Halpern, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Halpern graduated from Boston University .
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachelle Halpern MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rachelle Halpern practice?
- Dr. Rachelle Halpern has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Rachelle Halpern practices Internal Medicine near , .