A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachelle Lanciano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachelle Lanciano is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachelle Lanciano, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanciano graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Lanciano has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachelle Marie Lanciano MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rachelle M. Lanciano practice?
- Dr. Rachelle Lanciano has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rachelle Lanciano practices Radiation Oncology near Drexel Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Mills, PA and Havertown, PA.
See Drexel Hill Radiation Oncologists.