A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachelle Lanciano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachelle Lanciano is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lanciano
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lanciano Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachelle Lanciano, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Lanciano graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Lanciano has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachelle Marie Lanciano MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rachelle M. Lanciano practice?
- Dr. Rachelle Lanciano has 1 office location.
Dr. Rachelle Lanciano practices Radiation Oncology near Drexel Hill, PA.
See Drexel Hill Radiation Oncologists.