Dr. Rachelle Namm MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 13th, 2016
Good Experience
Overall I was happy with Dr. Namm, she was quick and to the point and knew exactly what was wrong with my 2 year old. I would not hesitate to use her again in the future!

June 11th, 2015
Wonderful Experience!
Dr. Alvarado who is my regular pediatrician was not available so I made an appointment with Dr. Namm instead. I wish I had her as my doctor all along! She was very patient with my two year old who was definitely in no mood to be at the doctor's office that day for a well visit. I didn't feel rushed at all as I normally would with Dr. Alvarado in that she answered all of my questions promptly and gave her the flu vaccine. Unfortunately, I heard that she switched to another practice somewhere in New Jersey which is way too far for me as I live here in Bay Ridge. If she comes back to our neck of the woods, I would be happy to switch to her practice!

August 24th, 2014
Terrible Doctor
My child and I endured a brief, but terrible, visit with Dr. Namm today. I brought my child, who has asthma, into the office with a wracking cough, concerned that she might have bronchitis. Dr. Namm was impatient, rude and dismissive to the both of us. I cannot stress enough the level of rudeness she exhibited, it was almost to the point of hostility. We were stunned at her sheer unprofessionalism. I brought a sick child in to be treated and Dr. Namm made her feel worse, as though she were unworthy of her time and unworthy of proper medical care. What kind of person, let alone a pediatrician, who's entire career focus is making kids feel better, treats a child in this manner?

August 8th, 2014
Not happy at all!!
I have seen this doctor several times and have not been impressed with her bedside manner at all. She does not relate well to my children and barely interacts with them except to examine them. I do not trust her medical diagnoses and often have to return for a second visit to be properly diagnosed. I would not recommend her at all.

April 21st, 2009
Esra Onen
She is professional and to the point. Nice and knowledgeable not all doctors are! Very nice, answers all the questions and does not rush. I've see a lot of doctors but so far she is the best.

February 8th, 2015