A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachelle Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachelle Schwartz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachelle Schwartz, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Touro University, Vallejo.
Dr. Schwartz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- All Children's Hospital
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachelle Anne Schwartz DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rachelle A. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Rachelle Schwartz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rachelle Schwartz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Saint Petersburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.