Dr. Rachenetta Stimage, MD

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  show details
Oct 28th, 2014

Took a bunch of tests from me that I DID NOT ASK for and pathology charged me $813. Would not recommend!

|  Doesn't Acknowledge Concerns  |  show details
Apr 29th, 2013

She acts very nice, but does not acknowledge your concerns. She brushes things off as if it's nothing without actually checking. I should've switched doctors, but stuck with her and really wish I hadn't. There were issues with my pregnancy that she said "oh it's nothing" and "oh that's weird", "I've never seen that before, uhh it's probably nothing". I knew when I conceived, but she refused to acknowledge this and went by her own chart no matter how often I told her. This put my baby's and my health in jeopardy when my baby was 3 weeks late and she herself said the amniotic sac was in bad shape. If she had listened to my prior health complaints and actually looked into the things I was telling her about or had any knowledge of pregnancy related issues, we could have realized what was going on before I had to go through a long induced labor in the hospital then turn around and have to go through an emergency c-section. Don't go to this doctor.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Oct 8th, 2012

I love Dr. Stimage she is fantastic. Sam her receptionist is fantastic could run the office on her own she gets things done. Reason why they got a lower score on professionalism is due to some of her other staff Maria and Lisa. Maria is rude and doesn't pay attention to detail and sometimes I feel Lisa just treats me like another number not bedside manner really just next, next, next. Your office should know you by name especially when u see them every month or more Sam and dr stimage are great! Sam needs a raise without her positive attitude I believe I would have found a different doc by now even though dr stimage is great.

|  e  |  show details
Oct 21st, 2011

Your MA Cynthia needs to keep to her words of calling patientS back. It took her a whole week to get back to me for a progesterone test which was supposed to take a couple of days according to her, even at that I was the one who had to call bother/her for the results. It is the most difficult thing to get her on the phone and worst she does not keep to her promise of calling back. It is a very nice, kind environment in the office but the actions need to reflect the ambience of the office.No one goes to a Dr. cuz they feel so good. Remember that

|  show details
Jul 13th, 2010

Best obgyn u can find

|  Bad Experience  |  show details
Oct 30th, 2009

I had my tubes cut and burned by Dr. Stimage and guess what I'm 7 weeks pregnant and my son is only 6 months. Whatever you do please don't let Dr. Stimage tie your tubes.