Worst doctor ever show details Worst doctor ever
by Amanda W. on Jun 3rd, 2016

Dr. Gulati is by far the worst pediatric doctor in Sarasota County. She is very bad with children and I had to take my son to her for the past year and a half until I found a doctor that took our insurance. My son has had 13 ear infections in the last year. She neglected the fact that something more could be wrong with him and refused to send us somewhere to get his ear looked at. She prescribed the same antibiotic every time which my son is now immune to because of her neglect. I also just found out that my son now has permanent damage to his ear canal because she kept telling us nothing was wrong and didn't send us anywhere. 13 ear infections in one year and she doesn't think something is wrong with a 2 year old baby? Seriously doc where did you get your degree from inside of a cerial box? She should be sued fired and never be able to see children again. Needless to say I found out from a specialist that she wouldn't send us to that my son has had the same infection for over a year and it was never treated because the antibiotics weren't working and Dr. Gulati told us it was normal for kids to get that many infections and she wasn't worried. So now the specialist is treating the infection and my son now has perminent ear damage from something that could have easily been treated and not put off and neglected. I will be contacting a lawyer. That's just the tip of the iceberg. She also makes us wait at least an hour before even seeing us as my son screams in a room because of how sick he is when were there. Then she comes in and is in such a rush and doesn't even care about my son as a patient she tells us were just numbers in the system and she's way to busy to remember patients or why they're there. So my son screams the entire visit as she's yanking on him and not gentle by any means and gets mad because a 2 year old won't sit still while she's poking and looking at him. Our new Dr. Spent 45 minutes in the room with us and my son was happy the entire visit she played with him and took her time while she examined him and I'm so happy that my son will never have to set foot inside of that health dept again!!

Wonderful woman. show details Wonderful woman.
by Shellyann durie on Sep 8th, 2015

She is absolutely wonderful and caring. My family loves her.

Mar 11th, 2015

Very nice and professional.