A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachna Jafri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rachna Jafri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachna Jafri, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jafri graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jafri has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Green Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachna Ayesha Jafri MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rachna A. Jafri practice?
- Dr. Rachna Jafri has 1 office location.
Dr. Rachna Jafri practices Family Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Primary Care Doctors.