A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachna Madan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Madan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Madan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachna Madan, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Body Imaging
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Madan graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Madan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachna Madan MBBS and MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Rachna Madan practice?
- Dr. Rachna Madan has 1 office location.
Dr. Rachna Madan practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.