A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachna Madan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Madan
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Madan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachna Madan, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Body Imaging
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Madan graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Madan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachna Madan MBBS and MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Rachna Madan practice?
- Dr. Rachna Madan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rachna Madan practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Foxboro, MA and Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.