A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachna Madan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Madan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Madan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachna Madan, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Body Imaging
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Madan graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Madan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachna Madan MBBS and MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Rachna Madan practice?
- Dr. Rachna Madan has 1 office location.
Dr. Rachna Madan practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.