A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachna Mohindra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rachna Mohindra, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohindra graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Mohindra has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachna Mohindra BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Rachna Mohindra practice?
- Dr. Rachna Mohindra has 1 office location.
Dr. Rachna Mohindra practices Anesthesiology near Alexandria, VA.
See Alexandria Anesthesiologists.