Dr. Rachna Saxena DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 14th, 2012
Extremely Unqualified
Went to Englewood Hospital Emergency Room and was under the supervision of this doctor (actually a DO, not a real doctor). Even though the hospital was empty and I was experiencing extreme pain, I was forced to wait for hours. I only got to see the DO for about 5 minutes who at the time promised to write me the appropriate prescriptions and seemed disinterested in my overall condition. The DO then later told the nurse she refused to write the prescriptions and never even came back into the room to explain why! I am assuming it was because she was either too busy or too unconcerned with the needs of her patients. Long story short, my condition worsened and I had return to the emergency room on two more occasions. After seeing a specialist, he concluded my injuries would were totally preventable, if I had been given the right Rx (the one I asked for at the time). Because of the delay I have extensive and irreversible damages. This DO seemed extremely egotistical and unconcerned with the needs of normal patients. Also likely, Saxena lacks any basic knowledge or reasoning skills needed in the medical field. I would never trust her to care for my health again.

September 7th, 2016