A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rachot Vacharothone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vacharothone graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile.
Dr. Vacharothone has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Jordan Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rachot K Vacharothone MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rachot K. Vacharothone practice?
- Dr. Rachot Vacharothone has 7 office locations.
Dr. Rachot Vacharothone practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near South Jordan, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT and Draper, UT.
See South Jordan Family Physicians and South Jordan Internists.