A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Racquel Quema:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Racquel Quema is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quema
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Quema Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Quema graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Quema has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Racquel Sta Maria Quema MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Racquel S. Quema practice?
- Dr. Racquel Quema has 1 office location.
Dr. Racquel Quema practices Family Medicine near Burbank, CA.
See Burbank Family Physicians.