A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Quema graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.More Education & Awards
Dr. Quema has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Quema accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Racquel Quema:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Racquel S. Quema practice?
Dr. Racquel Quema practices Family Medicine near Sun Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Fernando, CA and Woodland Hills, CA.
See Sun Valley Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rachelle Quema, Dr. Racheal Quema, Dr. Raquel Quema, Dr. Rachele Quema