A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Racquel Tonuzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Racquel Tonuzi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tonuzi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Racquel Tonuzi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Tonuzi graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Tonuzi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- High Point Regional Hospital
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Racquel Marie Tonuzi MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Racquel M. Tonuzi practice?
- Dr. Racquel Tonuzi has 1 office location.
Dr. Racquel Tonuzi practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near High Point, NC.
See High Point Internists and High Point Pediatricians.