A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Radames Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Radames Lopez is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lopez
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Lopez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Children's Hospital
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Radames Lopez MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Radames Lopez practice?
- Dr. Radames Lopez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Radames Lopez practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami Beach, FL and Coral Gables, FL.
See Miami Pediatricians and Miami Adolescent Specialists.