A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Radames Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Radames Lopez is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lopez
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Lopez Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Lopez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Children's Hospital
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Radames Lopez MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Radames Lopez practice?
- Dr. Radames Lopez has 1 office location.
Dr. Radames Lopez practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Pediatricians.