A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Radames Oliver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Radames Oliver is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Radames Oliver, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Oliver graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Oliver has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Tallahassee Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Radames Alberto Oliver MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Radames A. Oliver practice?
- Dr. Radames Oliver has 2 office locations.
Dr. Radames Oliver practices Emergency Medicine near Tallahassee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL.
See Tallahassee Emergency Physicians.