A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rade Vukmir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rade Vukmir is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rade Vukmir, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vukmir graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Vukmir has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rade B Vukmir MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rade B. Vukmir practice?
- Dr. Rade Vukmir has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rade Vukmir practices Emergency Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Emergency Physicians.