Dr. Rade Vukmir MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.5

March 24th, 2014
Talked down to me in the ER, did not explain tests or results, did not write proper dosage on the Rx, did not return pharmacy's calls so I could not get the Rx filled, tried to discharge me from the ER without explaining test results or the primary diagnosis, then when he came in spoke to me as if he already told me (he told me "it is likely this, I have to do some tests" then never returned, did not explain the diagnosis to me at all, never mentioned my xray or explained what any of the multiple vials of blood he took were testing, sent me home with information about only one of the two diagnoses so the more primary one I have no record of, I had to google what it was to learn about it. I am a very assertive and easy patient overall. I can only imagine what someone would go through who was less assertive. They'd likely not even know what was wrong with them or know what to do. This apparent "expert" in the ER medical field could use a lesson in humanity.

March 23rd, 2011
Obnoxious
Disrespectful and arrogant, just the way they made doctors 20 years ago. He has no business working with people.