A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Radford Tanksley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Radford Tanksley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Radford Tanksley, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanksley graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Tanksley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- William W Backus Hospital
- William W. Backus Hospital, The, Norwich CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Radford D Tanksley MD is a male Dermatologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Radford D. Tanksley practice?
- Dr. Radford Tanksley has 1 office location.
Dr. Radford Tanksley practices Dermatology near Norwich, CT.
See Norwich Dermatologists.