A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Radha Achalu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Radha Achalu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Radha Achalu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Achalu graduated from Madurai University, Tirunelveli Medical College.
Dr. Achalu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Radha Achalu MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Radha Achalu practice?
- Dr. Radha Achalu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Radha Achalu practices Family Medicine near Santa Clara, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stockton, CA.
See Santa Clara Family Physicians.