A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Radha Chitturi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Chitturi graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Chitturi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Radha Chitturi MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Radha Chitturi practice?
- Dr. Radha Chitturi has 6 office locations.
Dr. Radha Chitturi practices Internal Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Ferndale, MI.
See Detroit Internists.