A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Radha Iyengar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Radha Iyengar, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Iyengar graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Iyengar has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Emory University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Iyengar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 2 plans