A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Radha Iyengar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Radha Iyengar, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Iyengar graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Iyengar has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Radha Gopal Iyengar MD is a female Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Radha G. Iyengar practice?
- Dr. Radha Iyengar has 5 office locations.
Dr. Radha Iyengar practices Surgery near Allen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Atlanta, GA.
See Allen Surgeons.