A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Radha Ivaturi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Radha Ivaturi is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Radha Ivaturi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ivaturi graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Ivaturi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - South San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Radha D Ivaturi MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Radha D. Ivaturi practice?
- Dr. Radha Ivaturi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Radha Ivaturi practices Internal Medicine near Santa Clara, CA.
See Santa Clara Internists.