A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Radha Krothapalli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Radha Krothapalli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Radha Krothapalli, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Krothapalli graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Krothapalli has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Radha Krishna Krothapalli BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Nephrologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Radha K. Krothapalli practice?
- Dr. Radha Krothapalli has 4 office locations.
Dr. Radha Krothapalli practices Nephrology near Montgomery, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Georgiana, AL and Evergreen, AL.
See Montgomery Nephrologists.