A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Radha Kudva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Radha Kudva is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kudva graduated from Government Medical College, Surat. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kudva has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Whitesburg Appalachian Regional Healthcare
- Williamson Appalachian Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Radha V Kudva MD is a female Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Radha V. Kudva practice?
- Dr. Radha Kudva has 2 office locations.
Dr. Radha Kudva practices Pediatrics near Williamson, WV.
Additional practice locations include: South Williamson, KY.
See Williamson Pediatricians.