Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Radha Kumar
Dr. Radha Kumar, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Edison, NJ. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kumar is affiliated with JFK Medical Center, Saint Barnabas Medical Center and Beth Israel Medical Center New York Petrie. She speaks English.
Dr. Radha Kumar has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Radha Kumar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Edison, NJ.
Dr. Danny Wang
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Edison, NJ 0 mi31
Dr. Ramesh Adabala
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Edison, NJ 0 mi23
Dr. Robert Schanzer
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Edison, NJ 0 mi22