A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Radha Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Radha Kumar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Radha Kumar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Kumar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kumar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Radha Kumar practice?
Dr. Radha Kumar practices Internal Medicine near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Internists.