A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Radha Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Radha Kumar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Radha Kumar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Kumar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Radha Kumar BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Radha Kumar practice?
- Dr. Radha Kumar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Radha Kumar practices Internal Medicine near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Linden, NJ.
See Edison Internists.