Dr. Radha Kumar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Radha Kumar?

Great Doctor

Posted on April 19th, 2017

Dr. Radha Kumar is the best doctor I've had. She is truly kind, compassionate, and cares about her patients. She does not rush her time with me when I visit and will answer all my questions. She educates and encourages to make healthier decisions so I do not have issues when I am older. She is very knowledgeable.

Terrible for aviation certification.

Posted on April 11th, 2017

Standard bait and switch operator. Will advertise low price to get you in and then will screw you mess up results with unrequired testing and put you down without giving your aviation certificate. Unless you do all the specialist testing, off course which is probably where the money rolls out of your pocket into theirs.

HIghly recommend Dr Kumar

Posted on January 19th, 2017

I am so glad I found Dr Kumar. He is very prefessional, experienced and understands the feelings of patients very well and the staff is excellent with their service.

Posted on May 12th, 2016

Everything is in terms of money. You pay money for small things like reports per page, forms, prescriptions are not faxed home nor reports are emailed or faxed home. Medicine prescribed is also very latest and strong which are many times having side effects. She does not like doctors who follow old concept in medicine.

Best Dr in North America

Posted on February 2nd, 2016

Dr. kumar is the best I have seen so far! She is very intelligent, speaks very clearly and makes sure to get to bottom of the problem. I have lost 15 lbs in 3 months just following her advice! I am so glad I found her as my GP. The staff are friendly and knowledgeable too. Iam glad I found Dr. kumar she's a blessing! Iam I currently pregnant so have been referred to an OB but I will truly miss her!

Very disappointed with doctor and staff

Posted on September 5th, 2013

I had a physical last year , as per the lab results, the doctor was supposed to call immediately, did not happen at all. After a month I happen to check the results and call them, then they take a day to discuss with the doctor and callback and asking me to make an appoinment with doctor. the doctor has no sense of urgency or empathy. the staff are even worse.

Posted on May 18th, 2013

I am a male. My wife recommended Dr.kumar for the constipation issue that I had for a long time, Dr.kumar provided excellent treatment for the issue so for it is working fine for me. She helped my wife's friend who had a problem which saved her a surgery. I am satisfied with Dr.kumar's service and I recommend her to my friends.

Posted on May 4th, 2013

One of the worst doctors around. Had several bad experiences. Did a physical and blood work before chest pain occurred. Was admitted to JFK hospital. Need my report from Dr. Radha Kumar, her staff gave me a hard time giving me my blood work report. Waiting time is horrible. No matter how early I turn up for my appointment, never has it been a day that had I not waited hours to meet the doctor. Also the staff is very fond of separating spouses during diagnosis. Wife is told to wait outside if I am a patient or I am told to wait outside if wife is a patient... ridiculous indeed. In today's modern generation where spouses are encouraged to take active participation in each other's medical affairs, here they are doing the reverse. Diagnosis is always wrong. Once was prescribed to buy nasal spray when there was really never the need. Can't understand how she even became a doctor. Physical and blood work, they never follow-up at all. Whenever I call, staffs are so confused and misaligned. They don't even know that I was suppose to do blood work, and always tells me to come back for results. Again have to spend hours in the waiting just to meet with doctor for 5 mins to hear that report is normal. Easy way of making generating revenue, I see that as a extortion.

Posted on June 6th, 2011

The staff are not trained properlyThe doctor does not take time to understand the problem or gives us enough time to tell her about her concerns.Not at all friendly either doctor or the staff

Posted on November 26th, 2010