Dr. Radha Kumar MD Patient Reviews

3.3

January 19th, 2017
HIghly recommend Dr Kumar
I am so glad I found Dr Kumar. He is very prefessional, experienced and understands the feelings of patients very well and the staff is excellent with their service.

November 10th, 2016
Super rude money minded quack
no enough knowledge ...surprised how they run the business...may be indian gujjus patronize these idiots..Staff,Nurse lacks knowledge and manners

May 12th, 2016
Everything is in terms of money. You pay money for small things like reports per page, forms, prescriptions are not faxed home nor reports are emailed or faxed home. Medicine prescribed is also very latest and strong which are many times having side effects. She does not like doctors who follow old concept in medicine.

February 2nd, 2016
Best Dr in North America
Dr. kumar is the best I have seen so far! She is very intelligent, speaks very clearly and makes sure to get to bottom of the problem. I have lost 15 lbs in 3 months just following her advice! I am so glad I found her as my GP. The staff are friendly and knowledgeable too. Iam glad I found Dr. kumar she's a blessing! Iam I currently pregnant so have been referred to an OB but I will truly miss her!

November 6th, 2015

September 5th, 2013
Very disappointed with doctor and staff
I had a physical last year , as per the lab results, the doctor was supposed to call immediately, did not happen at all. After a month I happen to check the results and call them, then they take a day to discuss with the doctor and callback and asking me to make an appoinment with doctor. the doctor has no sense of urgency or empathy. the staff are even worse.

May 18th, 2013
I am a male. My wife recommended Dr.kumar for the constipation issue that I had for a long time, Dr.kumar provided excellent treatment for the issue so for it is working fine for me. She helped my wife's friend who had a problem which saved her a surgery. I am satisfied with Dr.kumar's service and I recommend her to my friends.

May 4th, 2013
One of the worst doctors around. Had several bad experiences. Did a physical and blood work before chest pain occurred. Was admitted to JFK hospital. Need my report from Dr. Radha Kumar, her staff gave me a hard time giving me my blood work report. Waiting time is horrible. No matter how early I turn up for my appointment, never has it been a day that had I not waited hours to meet the doctor. Also the staff is very fond of separating spouses during diagnosis. Wife is told to wait outside if I am a patient or I am told to wait outside if wife is a patient... ridiculous indeed. In today's modern generation where spouses are encouraged to take active participation in each other's medical affairs, here they are doing the reverse. Diagnosis is always wrong. Once was prescribed to buy nasal spray when there was really never the need. Can't understand how she even became a doctor. Physical and blood work, they never follow-up at all. Whenever I call, staffs are so confused and misaligned. They don't even know that I was suppose to do blood work, and always tells me to come back for results. Again have to spend hours in the waiting just to meet with doctor for 5 mins to hear that report is normal. Easy way of making generating revenue, I see that as a extortion.

June 6th, 2011
The staff are not trained properlyThe doctor does not take time to understand the problem or gives us enough time to tell her about her concerns.Not at all friendly either doctor or the staff

November 26th, 2010