A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Radha Mikkilineni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Radha Mikkilineni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Radha Mikkilineni, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mikkilineni graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Mikkilineni has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Suburban Hospital
- Shady Grove Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Radha Mikkilineni MD is a female Dermatologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Radha Mikkilineni practice?
- Dr. Radha Mikkilineni has 3 office locations.
Dr. Radha Mikkilineni practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC and Fairfax, VA.
See Staten Island Dermatologists.