Learn more about Dr. Radha Ramamrutham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Radha Ramamrutham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramamrutham
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ramamrutham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Radha Ramamrutham, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramamrutham graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ramamrutham has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Radha A Ramamrutham BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Radha A. Ramamrutham practice?
- Dr. Radha Ramamrutham has 1 office location.
Dr. Radha Ramamrutham practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Internists and Glendale Geriatric Doctors.