Learn more about Dr. Radha Ramamrutham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Radha Ramamrutham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramamrutham
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Ramamrutham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Radha Ramamrutham, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramamrutham graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ramamrutham has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Radha A Ramamrutham BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Radha A. Ramamrutham practice?
- Dr. Radha Ramamrutham has 1 office location.
Dr. Radha Ramamrutham practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Internists and Glendale Geriatric Doctors.