Learn more about Dr. Radha Ramamrutham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Radha Ramamrutham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramamrutham
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Ramamrutham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Radha Ramamrutham, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramamrutham graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ramamrutham has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Radha A Ramamrutham BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Radha A. Ramamrutham practice?
- Dr. Radha Ramamrutham has 9 office locations.
Dr. Radha Ramamrutham practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Sun City, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Peoria, AZ.
See Sun City Internists and Sun City Geriatric Doctors.