A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Radha Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Radha Reddy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Radha Reddy, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Reddy has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Radha Thiruvengadam Reddy MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Radha T. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Radha Reddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Radha Reddy practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Rancho Cucamonga Endocrinologists.