A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Radha Gandhi Rishi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Radha Gandhi Rishi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Radha Gandhi Rishi, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gandhi Rishi graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Gandhi Rishi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Radha Gandhi Rishi MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Radha Gandhi Rishi practice?
- Dr. Radha Gandhi Rishi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Radha Gandhi Rishi practices Allergy & Immunology near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Scottsdale, AZ.
See Chandler Allergists.