A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Radha Rishi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Radha Rishi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rishi
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rishi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Radha Rishi, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rishi graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Rishi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Radha Gandhi Rishi MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Radha G. Rishi practice?
- Dr. Radha Rishi has 1 office location.
Dr. Radha Rishi practices Allergy & Immunology near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Allergists.