A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Radha Tamerisa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Radha Tamerisa, Gastroenterologist, Otolaryngological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tamerisa
Specialties & Research
Dr. Radha Tamerisa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tamerisa graduated from Ross University, Edison. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Tamerisa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Radha Ann Tamerisa MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Radha A. Tamerisa practice?
- Dr. Radha Tamerisa has 1 office location.
Dr. Radha Tamerisa practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Katy, TX.
See Katy Internists and Katy Gastroenterologists.