Learn more about Dr. Radha Tamerisa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Radha Tamerisa, Gastroenterologist, Otolaryngological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tamerisa
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tamerisa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Radha Tamerisa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tamerisa graduated from Ross University, Edison. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Tamerisa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Radha Ann Tamerisa MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Radha A. Tamerisa practice?
- Dr. Radha Tamerisa has 1 office location.
Dr. Radha Tamerisa practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Katy, TX.
See Katy Internists and Katy Gastroenterologists.