Learn more about Dr. Radha Tamerisa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Radha Tamerisa, Gastroenterologist, Otolaryngological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tamerisa
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Tamerisa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Radha Tamerisa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tamerisa graduated from Ross University, Edison. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Tamerisa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Radha Ann Tamerisa MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Radha A. Tamerisa practice?
- Dr. Radha Tamerisa has 1 office location.
Dr. Radha Tamerisa practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Katy, TX.
See Katy Internists and Katy Gastroenterologists.