A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Radhakrishna Baliga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Radhakrishna Baliga is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baliga
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Baliga Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Children's Nephrology
Education & Awards
Dr. Baliga graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baliga has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
- Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Radhakrishna Baliga MBBS and MD is a male Pediatric Nephrologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Radhakrishna Baliga practice?
- Dr. Radhakrishna Baliga has 1 office location.
Dr. Radhakrishna Baliga practices Pediatric Nephrology near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Nephrologists.