A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Radhakrishna Kalakuntla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Radhakrishna Kalakuntla, Gastroenterology is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kalakuntla
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kalakuntla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Radhakrishna Kalakuntla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalakuntla graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Kalakuntla has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Frankford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Radhakrishna Kalakuntla MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Radhakrishna Kalakuntla practice?
- Dr. Radhakrishna Kalakuntla has 1 office location.
Dr. Radhakrishna Kalakuntla practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Bensalem, PA.
See Bensalem Internists and Bensalem Gastroenterologists.