A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Radhakrishna Murthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murthy
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Murthy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Radhakrishna Murthy, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Murthy graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Murthy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital
- Wilkes-Barre VA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Radhakrishna Murthy MD is a male Urologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Radhakrishna Murthy practice?
- Dr. Radhakrishna Murthy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Radhakrishna Murthy practices Urology near Wilkes Barre, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Smithtown, NY.
See Wilkes Barre Urologists.