A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Radhakrishna Murthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Radhakrishna Murthy is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murthy
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Murthy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Radhakrishna Murthy, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Murthy graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Murthy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital
- Wilkes-Barre VA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Radhakrishna Murthy MD is a male Urologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Radhakrishna Murthy practice?
- Dr. Radhakrishna Murthy has 1 office location.
Dr. Radhakrishna Murthy practices Urology near Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Urologists.