Overall Review

February 5th, 2016
My daughter and I received the best care possible here. The process used to diagnose my daughter was thorough and the advice given to me from the doctor was accurate and helped me to set up services through the county to get the proper help for her at school.

July 3rd, 2015
Exceptional Doctor!
Dr. Rao is a very intelligent man that really takes his time to get to the bottom of what is going on. He isn't quick to jump to medications or to band-aide the situation. He tries to figure out what's actually causing the symptoms. My daughter really enjoys him! Highly recommend him! The wait is sometimes long, but it is because he really spends time with each patient!

May 19th, 2015
Excellent Doctor! I have yet found a doctor that cares or spends the amount of time needed for properly care for a patient. wonderful dr.

March 11th, 2015
Dr Rao is an AMAZING DOCTOR!!!
Dr Rao is an AMAZING doctor! He is so thorough and cares deeply for his patients. My daughter was born at 24 weeks 1.7oz . Her health was beyond poor before I was introduced to Dr. Rao by another parent. He so intelligent and a true advocate for his patients. Even though he 's a neurologist he is a wealth of information in so many different areas of the medical field. People complain about the wait to see him but its well worth it because he never rushes his patients or their parents. The visit with doctor Rao is always filled with love and concern for his patients. He's very thorough and explains everything with such detail! He is the BEST there is no other Dr that compares to Dr. Rao!!!!

April 18th, 2014
PARENT
Dr Rao has done so much to improve the health of my children that words can not express my thanks and gratitude of his doing. I have experienced many doctors in the past fifty years and none could come close to the quality service given by Dr Rao. The time that he spends with my children to analyze and diagnose their issues convinces me that money is not his love. Children health comes first and means the world to him. May God bless him forever.

October 7th, 2012
Awesome Dr!
Dr. Rao is amazing! He was running an hour late for our appointment so his staff asked if we would like to go and come back. (We did, and that is the first time a Dr's office has said that to me.) Once we got into his office, I understood why he was so late. He treated my 2 yr old daughter like she was the only patient in the world. Thoroughly looked her over by playing with her, answered all our questions, and gave us hope for the future. He is wicked smart and just a pleasure to talk with. Go if you can!!

October 24th, 2011
Dr. Rao is absolutely excellent. Very intelligent man and very caring of his patients. Great bedside manner. However; his staff is NOT friendly at all and doesn't present themselves professionally. They are very uninviting. Not sure if one of them is his wife; which works up at the front desk...she is the worst one! If you can bring yourself to deal with the staff; you will absolutely LOVE Dr. Rao! I believe Dr. Rao's staff is ultimately doing his practice harm. Great Doctor deserves a great staff.

October 3rd, 2011
My daughter has been going to DR. Rao for 7 years now... He is very nice and takes the time to explain everything to us. My only complaint is the wait time.

March 18th, 2011
my daughter been seeing him for 6yrs.i think he is good ..he know what hes talking about ..my son see him to both have seizurers.not only does he talk to the parents he talk to the kids to ..