A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Radhakrishnan Ramchandren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Radhakrishnan Ramchandren is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramchandren graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Ramchandren has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- Karmanos Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Radhakrishnan Ramchandren MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Radhakrishnan Ramchandren practice?
- Dr. Radhakrishnan Ramchandren has 3 office locations.
Dr. Radhakrishnan Ramchandren practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Detroit Internists, Detroit Oncologists, and Detroit Hematologists.