A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Radhakrishnan Ramchandren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Radhakrishnan Ramchandren is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramchandren
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ramchandren Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramchandren graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Ramchandren has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Karmanos Cancer Center
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Radhakrishnan Ramchandren MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Radhakrishnan Ramchandren practice?
- Dr. Radhakrishnan Ramchandren has 1 office location.
Dr. Radhakrishnan Ramchandren practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists, Detroit Oncologists, and Detroit Hematologists.