A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Radhakrishnan Ramchandren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Radhakrishnan Ramchandren is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramchandren
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ramchandren Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramchandren graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Ramchandren has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Karmanos Cancer Center
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Radhakrishnan Ramchandren MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Radhakrishnan Ramchandren practice?
- Dr. Radhakrishnan Ramchandren has 1 office location.
Dr. Radhakrishnan Ramchandren practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists, Detroit Oncologists, and Detroit Hematologists.