A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Radharani Gattu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Radharani Gattu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gattu
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gattu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Radharani Gattu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Gattu graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Gattu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Radharani Gattu MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Radharani Gattu practice?
- Dr. Radharani Gattu has 1 office location.
Dr. Radharani Gattu practices Family Medicine near San Marcos, CA.
See San Marcos Primary Care Doctors.