Dr. Radhika Acharya-Leon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Radhika Acharya-Leon?

March 16th, 2017

Wonderful doctor!

January 15th, 2014

Great Doctor

during my first visit I was very impressed with her kindness. Once I got the news of cancer, I already trusted her to do my surgery. I would recommend her highly to anyone and do

August 3rd, 2011

Anne McGurty

Dr. Acharya Leon is the most amazing human being that happens to be a doctor. When I met her as I was dealing with breast cancer, I was immediately at ease with the compassion, professionalism and communication I experienced with her. I felt that she was an angel taking care of me. I am now cancer free and will always recommend her and look forward to sharing my recovery with her.

May 2nd, 2011

Dr. Acharya exceeded every expection for my sister, who has breast CA. She is caring, knowledgeable and We were so pleasantly surprised as there were a couple of the other Surgeons/doctors my sister has had to see that were disappointing, to say the least. Dr. Arachaya was genuine, sincere, compassionate and loved her from the moment she walked into the room. It has been a whirlwind of emotions and with all the doctors she has had to see, Dr. Arachaya is amazing. Would highly recommend her to anyone who needs an Oncologist. Thumbs up 100%!

January 10th, 2011

I love Dr. Acharya! She is compassionate, sweet, thorough and smart!!!

June 3rd, 2010

Exceptional experience with Dr. Acharya

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Acharya. She was referred to my mother by a friend. Since my mother is a bit older, I fully expected to experience the same old thing - the doctor speaks to me like my mom's not even in the room - and tries to medicate her to death. Well, it couldn't have been more different with Dr. Acharya! She spoke directly to my mom, which made my mom feel like she mattered, she was clear and precise in her explanation of what would happen next, she was compasionate and really listened to my mom. In my opinion, Dr. Acharya is absolutely the ONLY choice when it comes to considering a top notch cancer doctor. Without exception!!!

May 30th, 2009

She is the best !

Dr Acharya is knowledgeable, listens, and really cares for her patients. I would highly recommend her.

August 18th, 2017