A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Radhika Aggarwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aggarwal
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aggarwal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Aggarwal graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Aggarwal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Radhika Aggarwal MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Radhika Aggarwal practice?
- Dr. Radhika Aggarwal has 1 office location.
Dr. Radhika Aggarwal practices Gastroenterology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Gastroenterologists.