A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Radhika Ailawadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Radhika Ailawadi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Radhika Ailawadi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ailawadi graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ailawadi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pocono Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Radhika Kumari Ailawadi MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Radhika K. Ailawadi practice?
- Dr. Radhika Ailawadi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Radhika Ailawadi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near East Stroudsburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Reading, PA.
See East Stroudsburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.