A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Radhika Ailawadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Radhika Ailawadi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Radhika Ailawadi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ailawadi graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Ailawadi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pocono Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ailawadi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 9 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- UPMC Health Plan - 4 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Radhika K. Ailawadi practice?
Dr. Radhika Ailawadi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near East Stroudsburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Reading, PA.
See East Stroudsburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.